MS FCH Horizontal Powder Booth
Efficiency and Reliability in Powder Coating Technology
MS Model FCH Booth Characteristics:
- Increased productivity, color change in six-minutes, or less in full recovery mode.
- Improved application efficiency, due to MS double wall PVC sandwich cabin booth construction.
- Increased over-all powder system efficiency due to unique self-cleaning MS cyclone design, up to 97%.
- Minimal use of powder coating material in circulation at any given time, with optimum amount of material in circulation, due to sophisticated PLC control sensors being utilized.
- Booth design can be configured for automatic coating of flat parts using horizontal Z-axis gun mover(s).
- Small foot-print of automatic section improves efficiency and time of automated booth enclosure clean-up.
- Quiet operation, typically less than 70-dba.
- Fast amortization.
MS Powder Systems are successfully implemented through-out the world providing end users with the latest in fast color change booth system technology.
An ever increasing variety of colors and products, combined with
smaller production batch sizes, requires an ever greater degree of
flexibility in powder coating booth system designs. With the latest
MS fast color change concepts, the booth enclosure, powder kitchen,
powder circulation, recovery, application equipment and control
technology are all optimally coordinated harmoniously through
a user friendly PLC operating system. The concept results in a
particularly advantageous cost to use ratio and fast amortization.
The FCH (Fast Color change Horizontal) booth is designed for
coating flat products on a moving belt conveyor. The belt is continuously cleaned resulting in consistant coating efficiency.