MS FCB Powder Booth System
Efficiency and Reliability in Powder Coating Technology
MS Model FCB Booth Characteristics:
- Increased productivity, color change in six-minutes, or less in full recovery mode.
- Improved application efficiency, due to MS double wall PVC sandwich cabin booth construction.
- Continuously self-cleaning moving belt floor prevents powder accumulation in long color runs, improving over-all system efficiency and operation.
- Increased over-all powder system efficiency due to unique self-cleaning MS cyclone design, up to 97%.
- Minimal use of powder coating material in circulation at any given time, with optimum amount of material in circulation, due to sophisticated PLC control sensors being utilized.
- Small foot-print of automatic section improves efficiency and time of automated booth enclosure clean-up.
- Quiet operation, typically less than 70-dba.
- Fast amortization.
MS Powder Systems are successfully implemented through-out the world, providing end users with the latest
in fast color change booth system technology.
An ever increasing variety of colors and products, combined with smaller production batch sizes, requires an ever greater degree of flexibility in powder coating booth system designs. With the latest
MS fast color change concepts, the booth enclosure, powder kitchen, powder circulation, recovery, application equipment and control technology are all optimally coordinated harmoniously through a user friendly PLC operating ystem. The concept results in a particularly advantageous cost to use ratio and fast amortization. An FCB (Fast Color change / Belt) powder coating booth system utilizes a self cleaning floor to prevent large amounts of powder from accumulating in the booth enclosure. Continual removal of powder accumulation improves over-all booth system efficiency in large volume color production runs. Although typically used for automatic coating operations, provisions for manual touch-up can be accomodated.
MS FCB quick color change powder coating system: