MS Jet-Clean Absolute Filter
Efficiency and Reliability in Powder Coating Technology
MS Absolute Filter Characteristics:
- Capacity range: 4,000 m3/h - 28,000 m3/h (2,400-CFM to 16,800-CFM).
- Small diameter filters with large air to cloth capacity.
- Long life, high quality filters.
- Cleanable for extended service life.
- Adjustable time and pulse pressure to suit filter cleaning demands.
- Energy efficient fan motor with adjustable frequencty control.
- Very quiet operation, less than 70-dba.
- All functions of filter operation are sensor monitored and PLC controlled.
- Various options for waste powder removal.
Proven technology for optimal powder coating system
MS Jetclean series of technology provides powder material separation from the in-coming air stream mixture. Horizontally mounted, small diameter filters with a high air to cloth ratio are
constructed with the highest quality filter media, ensuring consistent air movement within the powder coating booth system through-out the long life span of the filter media. Back-pulsing is accomplished
through an electronically controlled timer circuit, allowing the end user complete control over settings associated with purge cycles.
The absolute filter provides constant velocity as the filters become loaded. Prior to the absolute filter, a cyclone equipped with a peristaltic powder recovery feed pump system is used to segregate powder for reclaim or sent to the filter unit for waste
The air and remaining powder are separated in the filters and clean air is exhausted back into the room, eliminating need for
expensive air make-up units. Various options for waste powder
collection are available to suit customer requirements. These options include a simple waste bucket, or low maintenance collection, using big-bag sack technology.
Filter unit with big-bag
waste powder removal.
Filter unit with
Filter unit with waste
Filter unit for low