MS Cyclone Powder Recovery Units
Efficiency and Reliability in Powder Coating Technology
MS Cclone Characteristics:
- Cyclone capacity range: 4,000 to 28,000 m3/hr. (2,400 to 16,800-CFM).
- Trapezoid conical design, top to bottom for most efficient automatic cleaning and most efficient powder recovery.
- Provides overall powder reclaim efficiency to 97%.
- Swing-out cone for ease of access and maintenance.
- Powder feed return peristaltic pump system for reclaim, or spray to waste operation.
- Integrated system powder vacuum cleaner.
- No sieve screen in cyclone tail section eliminates potential for powder contamination in cyclone.
Proven design for optimized efficiency in powder reclaim.
The MS cyclone design is optimized for the highest efficiency in powder reclaim, ensuring contamination free powder coating
The powder / air mixture is extracted from the powder booth enclosure through specially configured, self-cleaning duct work. This design eliminates the possibility for powder contamination in the extraction duct. Convenient clean-out access ports are provided for routine maintenance.
Tangential air movement within the trapezoidal design separates powder from the air stream and is proven efficient to 97%. Powder is recovered in the lower cone section of the cyclone. The operator can select whether the peristaltic powder feed pump is used for return of reclaimed powders, or sent to the absolute filter for
Customized cyclone designs are configurable from 4,000 to 28,000 m3/hr. (2,400 to 16,800-CFM)
Powder Return System with Vacuum Cleaning Unit